Can you believe it's 2013? Where did last year go?
I'm hoping to have a resolutions post soon but until then here's my January Wish List: (Please note I had an amazing holiday and want for nothing but if I had to buy something it would be below.)
2. Who doesn't love a pretty bauble? The mixed metals on this Alexis Bittar Ring would go with any outfit.
3. Easy and comfortable describe my current wardrobe. I've been living in my tan high Uggs and think these low gray sweater pair are adorable.
5. Speaking of comfort. I hate to admit it but there are days I don't leave my PJs until late afternoon. (The joy of having an infant.) I would feel a bit more glamorous in a pair of Satin Pajamas.
6. Anthropologie makes chic everyday clothes like this peplum striped shirt that's currently on sale.
7. After this holiday I realized I would love an additional set of every day dishes that are a bit more festive. The Snow Dot Collection from West Elm is fabulous.
8. Of course I need something for my little man this month. How about a handsome set of baby lounge ware from The Gap?
9. Rachel Zoe has done it again. A winter white handbag is so major and so on my wish list.
How will you spend those gift cards and checks you got last month? Leave a comment.