I love shopping for children! There are so many cute outfits and fun toys out there.
Here's my gift list for kids:
1. What's cooler than a glow-in-the-dark Star Wars shirt? NOTHING!
2. I loved Pippi Longstocking as a kid and think every girl should have a copy.
3. Baby H. would love crawling thru this tunnel.
4. A 60's Shift Dress for a little girl is adorable!
5. Baby H. had some Minnetonka Booties and they were soooooo cute.
6. These NYC Holiday PJs make me smile.
7. I have a small Barbie obsession, so I think an Audrey Hepburn Barbie would make any girls (or adult girls) year.
8. How beautiful are the colors in this rain coat?!
9. Give the older kids The Hungry Games Book Triology and be the coolest person they know :-)
10. Trumpette makes the best baby socks (they actually stay on) in the most precious patterns.
11. Baby H. was gifted this lawn mower for Hanukkah and it's been a huge hit! Highly recommended for active toddlers.
Happy Friday - Have a great weekend!
The need for host/hostess gifts increases during the holidays. From a party to staying at someone's home it's nice to bring along a small token of thanks.
Pick any of the treasures below (links included).
What's your go-to hostess gift? Leave a comment and have a great day!
We spent the last week in Florida visiting Mr. H.'s family and my moms side of my family.
We had a lovely Thanksgiving meal with Mr. H.'s family and spent Hanukkah with mine. We enjoyed playing outside (Baby H. was gifted a toy lawn mower), going on a baby-free date, bowling with my cousins, eating food that is WAY off my usual diet and a bit of quiet time.
Did you have a nice holiday?
I'm thankful for my loving husband, beautiful son and wonderful family and friends.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Getting gifts for men can be trickey. With the Lovely Owl's Gift Guide there's no need to fret!
1. Most guys don't enjoying shopping. Make looking good easy by gifting a J.Crew Button Down Shirt.
2. I love the ruggard band and gold accent of this watch.
3. Nothing screams man gift like a J.D. Sallinger Book Boxed Set.
4. Just the sound of truffle honey makes my mouth water. The perfect stocking stuffer for the man who has everything.
5. Men wear tshirts so why not give them what they like? This Brooklyn Tshirt is a great option!
6. Cole Haan does a wonderful job creating shoes that are comfortable and stylish. Gift your guy the Lunargrand Suede Chakka Boots.
7. Help keep any man organized with a brass change catcher.
8. Make the gourmond guy happy with Thomas Keller's Bouchon Collection Book.
9. Bonobos is one of Mr. H.'s favorite online men's stores. They carry a great chino that comes in a wide array of colors.
What's your go-to guy gift? Leave a helpful comment.
Hanukkah starts in just over a week and I'm sure many of you have started your Christmas shopping.
If you're stumped at what to get your friends and family I've come out with gift guides for her, him, kids, hostess and more.
First up - Gift Guide: For Her
1. For the girl-on-the-go, a set of packing cubes will make life on the road a bit more organized.
2. For the fit lady in your life try a pair of training sneakers. They come in lots of fun color combinations.
3. Who wouldn't love a pair of knee high riding boots?
4. By now every fashionista has a LBD, so this year gift her an LND - Little Navy Dress!
5. For the fashionable stay-at-home-mom - faux leather leggings. They are sure to elevate her every day outfits.
6. Know a lady who loves the classics? This Pave Link Necklace will be perfect.
7. From teenage girl to grandma, everyone would look fab in this jeweled earwarmer.
8. Another great buy for any lady - a gold v-neck sweather. It can be paired with anything from skinny jeans to black slacks.
9. A black tunic is perfect for the no-frills girl. It's easy and versatile.
10. For the star in your life try this graphic sweater.
It's been two weeks since I posted photos and boy have we been busy!
Baby H.'s birthday was two Saturday's ago and a blast! He was very enthusiastic about the frosting and even tried to eat some off another boy's cupcake. I got a hair cut before the party and am now rocking a pixie style.
Fall is in full swing and the leaves are glorious shades of red, yellow and brown. Baby H. had a few firsts - overalls (adorable) and sherbet (delicious). I had a relaxing and much deserved pedicure.
What's new with you?